• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

help us help you

1 bad tacoma

100 Posts
what can we do to get this site as we can make it and how we can keep members comming back and new members signing up

5.7yotafan

100 Posts
It could be on my end but having a quick reply box that works would be great!

Also some more DIY modifications with write-ups about how to do the mod with pictures.

1 bad tacoma

100 Posts
I don't seem to have a problem with the quick reply box but I will check into that for you now as for that issue is anybody else having that problem. As for the DIY that can be a ranged

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
I've done this before, but I don't have time to devote to running the site, spending time with the family, working for my corporate job and doing other side projects. I need to find a community manager that can take the reigns and see what can be done on the site.

Anyone interested, shoot me a PM.

glassdoc

I'm not computer savvy enough to manage a site. But, I would suggest emailing every known Toyota dealership informing them of a new forum that is seeking members as well as maybe some dealer incentive pricing on parts etc. They can put the word out faster than google, if asked properly.

1 bad tacoma

100 Posts
I'm not computer savvy enough to manage a site. But, I would suggest emailing every known Toyota dealership informing them of a new forum that is seeking members as well as maybe some dealer incentive pricing on parts etc. They can put the word out faster than google, if asked properly.
I agree glassdoc. And on another note peeps its getting real slow around here let's see some posting this site want last if it don't get any traffic

Billy

Hey, y'all ... I don't know if there's anything i can do to help but, i'm here ... Somewhat new to the forum scene.

1 bad tacoma

100 Posts
Hey, y'all ... I don't know if there's anything i can do to help but, i'm here ... Somewhat new to the forum scene.
Any help is good help get the word out to all you friends that drive toyotas and if you have any ideas post them up or shoot me a private message or dirtydeeds, or toyotafan and we can discuss it

MD_Weems

100 Posts
I think having new threads, some more DIY posts (as suggested up there) and maybe a large photo gallery would help. Of course, getting the word out is awesomely powerful as well. Maybe asking some of the users to post links on their Facebook or Twitter accounts? I know some of us, *cough cough* spend a lot of time there....

TruckRider

Mechanic
1000 Posts
I think having new threads, some more DIY posts (as suggested up there) and maybe a large photo gallery would help. Of course, getting the word out is awesomely powerful as well. Maybe asking some of the users to post links on their Facebook or Twitter accounts? I know some of us, *cough cough* spend a lot of time there....

Yeah, it is a great idea to have social media on the site this..

Or integrate facebook plugins for comments and posting...

Related Content You Might Like: