• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

HELP!! im looking for an early 90's (1993) Toyota Pickup 2WD

justin lilley

I need 5 lug front hubs (don't need the spindles), and 5 lug rear end preferably with a standard truck gear ratio. from a early 90's (1993) Toyota Pickup 2WD if any one knows any one please forward

Thanks Guys ...

justin lilley

HELP!! im looking for an early 90's (1993) Toyota Pickup 2WD

I need 5 lug front hubs (don't need the spindles), and 5 lug rear end preferably with a standard truck gear ratio. from a early 90's (1993) Toyota Pickup 2WD if any one knows any one please forward
Thanks Guys ..

Last edited by a moderator:

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
This is a duplicate post, I'll merge with the other thread on this same subject.

- - - Updated - - -

Just an update, @justin lilley . Where are you located again? I would think that you have to find this local to you, maybe in a boneyard somewhere just so freight on this doesn't kill you. What's your budget?

tbplus10

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
From your post Im assuming you really only want specific drivetrain parts from this model truck.
Have you given thought to using a late 60's Chevelle rear axle links and coils? This is a very easy swap that bolts in a rear axle thats more than capable of handling a toyota engine output and makes a very adjustable rear suspension when done right. Ive don more than a few of these swaps and always recommend it as probably the best axle choice avaible. Not to mention the wide variety of gear ratios available for the gm axle.

tbplus10

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
Its not real popular these days but have you thought about getting the hubs redrilled for your pattern?
A good machine shop should be able to do this for you, look for the old guy in the shop and he'll probably know what you want.

justin lilley

Its not real popular these days but have you thought about getting the hubs redrilled for your pattern?
A good machine shop should be able to do this for you, look for the old guy in the shop and he'll probably know what you want.
thanks... i will have to do something like that if i cant find what I'm looking for

Related Content You Might Like: