• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Hello From Mid-michigan

2tuff

I just traded off my old school bus that was half converted for RV use for this new 1988 Toyota Pickup.

155k miles, originally red, painted green and now back to red (not the most professional job, but it works). It's mostly rust free, really good considering Michigan's salty winters.

Apparently, it had an engine rebuild at 100k miles. The owner was meticulous with his truck (thus the rust free body), and had it rebuild even though it didn't need it (sounds fishy to me).

It's got either a 22R or 22RE (Still figuring it out, it's been raining here so I haven't gone out to take a closer look.

Manual five speed that feels great. Which leads me to my first order of business- fixing the parking break. It's zip tied down and the PO has no idea why. He would just leave it parked in first. Is it likely that I just need a new cable? Seems pretty easy.

carton33

Welcome to the forums, mate! Your ride looks great, hopefully you'll be posting more pics of it :)

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Welcome to the site, you have to tell us more about this old school bus though.

Related Content You Might Like: