• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Hello from Dani - I'm the new girl on the site.

DaniMolo

TTC Chicks
Hello Everyone,

My name is Dani, I am an Irish girl and am a web designer/ Internet marketer.

I joined this forum because I am looking into getting a Toyota truck of some kind. I plan on doing Lots of traveling and Off road trips whenever I can, all around the US, so am here to hopefully get a bit of advice and recommendations since I am not a car girl, let alone a truck girl :)

This isn't where I should post my serious questions is it?

Looking forward to getting to know some of you on here and hopefully I can learn some new things about making the right decisions when buying a truck.. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Welcome to the site Dani! I'm sure the guys on the site are looking forward to helping you out.

This is the introduction forum, but it's ok to ask your general first-round questions here to help you get used to the website and the community in general.

MuddyTacoma

Mechanic
1000 Posts
Hello there, welcome to the site. Ask your questions and we'll do our best to help you find the vehicle that fits your needs the best!

;)

DaniMolo

TTC Chicks
Thanks a lot guys, I did start another thread in the Tacoma section and am getting great help so far! loving the vibe of this forum so far, there are some great online communities out there, and i think this could be one of them :) especially since its a Toyota forum, I think I might stick around for a while after I decide on my truck :)

Related Content You Might Like: