• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Hello Everybody!

carton33

Hey guys! My name's George, I'm a car enthusiast but I really have nothing to show you. I really like cars but don't really have the time and the health necessary to be so invested. Hopefully you'll still welcome me around!
Thank you!

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Hey George! Welcome to the site! I wrecked my back this year (it's been a long-time coming) so until that's healed up it's going to be no wrench turning for me.

kennythewelder

Super Moderator
Staff member
100 Posts
Welcome to the forum, George. I had throat cancer in 2012. I know how it is to fight health issues. I've been cancer free sense Jan.2013 This is a good forum, with some good people.

carton33

Thanks for the warm welcome!
I hope all of you who have had (or still have) any health problems are getting better! This forum really looks like a great, cozy place :) Thanks for the warm welcome!

tbplus10

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
Don't feel bad George, I have great health and get to work on my toys all the time, unfortunately I end up selling many of them before their complete and have only a few to show for all my efforts.

carton33

Don't feel bad George, I have great health and get to work on my toys all the time, unfortunately I end up selling many of them before their complete and have only a few to show for all my efforts.
I hope that you get some good $$ for this, my friend =) you deserve it if you work really hard!

tbplus10

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
I normally roll the funds into other collectable vehicles I want to keep, I have a small collection, 16 motorcycles, 19 cars/trucks, 3 boats, and a half dozen pieces of heavy equipment (backhoe, excavator, etc) plus the work has helped fund the purchase of my shop/warehouse.

carton33

16 motorcycles, 19 carts/trucks, 3 boats is a SMALL collection? How can you even call that a small collection, haha? :D

Related Content You Might Like: