• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Has anybody ever been to Yosemite National Park?

vertigosolitary

Hey everyone,
I live near L.A. and I'm planning a a roadtrip for my birthday next month. I was thinking about going to Yosemite but I wasn't sure how it is; I mean, I've seen pictures and what not but I haven't met someone who has actually gone and experienced it themselves. Do you all have any experience going to Yosemite, and if so, how was it? Thanks in advance.

tbplus10

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
We drove through Yosemite a few years ago, a 2 day trip that was awsum but would've been a much better trip if we would have had a week to do. Theres so much to see that I'd recommend picking one area to go to and enjoy it. Then pkan trips back to see the other areas when you can.

GearHead

100 Posts
Dude, Yosemite is amazing! I used to live very close to there and still never get tired of descending into the Valley. Words cannot describe the feeling you get by just going there and looking around. Try to avoid going there on holidays, too many tourists. You should climb Half Dome.

MuddyTacoma

Mechanic
1000 Posts
Hey everyone,
I live near L.A. and I'm planning a a roadtrip for my birthday next month. I was thinking about going to Yosemite but I wasn't sure how it is; I mean, I've seen pictures and what not but I haven't met someone who has actually gone and experienced it themselves. Do you all have any experience going to Yosemite, and if so, how was it? Thanks in advance.
Yosemite is gorgeous, I've not been there in years but how much can it change? So much that you can do, it would be wonderful to go tent camping around this time of the year.

supernovax3

100 Posts
YES! You have to go. If you love nature at all, this is your mecca! It's so awe-inspiring and huge, I definitely recommend it.

Related Content You Might Like: