• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Halloween Costumes! What are you wearing this year?

dirtydeeds

Gold Vendor
100 Posts
no, it's not like that, you look good. I just wasn't sure if the girl in the avatar was the girl in the Halloween costume.

What are you gonna b this halloween?

bebtunes

100 Posts
if you wore the police outfit my son would absolutely attack your legs but then ask to use your handcuffs to arrest the bad guys lol but me for halloween? umm crap no idea

MD_Weems

100 Posts
One year, my two best friends and one of their older brothers, dressed up as 3 playboy bunnies and Hugh. We got him a silk robe, put some baby powder in his hair to make those gray streaks that Hugh had at the sides at the time and went out to several contests. We won 2 contests out of 5 that we entered. It was too much fun.

So - did what costume did you pick Toyota Girl? I just got a little solid white Chihuahua - I've already ordered him a taco outfit for Halloween this year... lol.

Of course, owning a bail bonds company, we have quickly found that we don't get to enjoy holidays as much now. I spent New Years Eve passing out cards and swag at bars, and the rest of the night filling out paperwork. We slept at the office... ugggggg. I'm sure the 4th will suck like that too and we have a big pool I'm ready to enjoy instead.

MuddyTacoma

Mechanic
1000 Posts
One year, my two best friends and one of their older brothers, dressed up as 3 playboy bunnies and Hugh. We got him a silk robe, put some baby powder in his hair to make those gray streaks that Hugh had at the sides at the time and went out to several contests. We won 2 contests out of 5 that we entered. It was too much fun.

So - did what costume did you pick Toyota Girl? I just got a little solid white Chihuahua - I've already ordered him a taco outfit for Halloween this year... lol.

Of course, owning a bail bonds company, we have quickly found that we don't get to enjoy holidays as much now. I spent New Years Eve passing out cards and swag at bars, and the rest of the night filling out paperwork. We slept at the office... ugggggg. I'm sure the 4th will suck like that too and we have a big pool I'm ready to enjoy instead.
haha, you have to get some pics and post them up here for that. That's awesome.

MD_Weems

100 Posts
I have one picture left from that Halloween... I'll dig it out and scan it. It was funny as hell....

Toyota Girl

100 Posts

See post #21 - I was a naughty schoolgirl. Not sure what I will be for this Halloween. Maybe I can find someone to be Hugh and I can be one of the bunnies. :)

MD_Weems

100 Posts
I did that one year too - pigtails and all.... it was fun!!!! I did see that pic you posted after I posted the reply (I had kids screaming at me at the time).

If you go as a bunny, I suggest getting your outfit at Fredricks of Hollywood. That's where we got ours and they usually have some awesome ones. Of course, there are TONS of cool sites online for good bunny outfits. This year, I get to be a bail bondsman... lol Maybe I'll find a naught cop outfit too... ;)

Toyota Girl

100 Posts
I did that one year too - pigtails and all.... it was fun!!!! I did see that pic you posted after I posted the reply (I had kids screaming at me at the time).

If you go as a bunny, I suggest getting your outfit at Fredricks of Hollywood. That's where we got ours and they usually have some awesome ones. Of course, there are TONS of cool sites online for good bunny outfits. This year, I get to be a bail bondsman... lol Maybe I'll find a naught cop outfit too... ;)
Girl, don't be stingy with the schoolgirl pics! haha I'll have to try out Fredricks sometime. I've got 4 months to figure something out. :) Being a naughty cop might help with business, you never know.

MD_Weems

100 Posts
LOL - it just might!!! That's what I was thinking.... I don't know if I still have any schoolgirl ones or not. I was a bartender during that time and the place I worked at was huge, so all of the bartenders (we were all girls at the time), decided to be schoolgirls and the owner was the principal. We all dressed up, he even wore high waders that were pulled to his arm pits, black glasses with tape in the middle, and his hair like Alfalfa... it was great. We got lots of compliments and everyone wanted pictures with all of us. I told them we should have charged for the pics. LOL

redneckgirl

TTC Chicks
The last time I dressed up for halloween, i was 7 months pregnant. I wore a blue bride's maids dress, a broken crown, an old pumpkin with mice, clear plastic sandals and a banner that said 'not happily ever after' lol.

Harvey

Those costumes are super hot Toyota girl, I love seeing what the girls dress up as on Halloween, great for a perv! This year I'm probably going to go as a Roman Centurion, I found a costume that looks Awesome.

Related Content You Might Like: