• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Good Body/frame 1st Gen 4runner Coveted

matt b

I know my future vehicle is out there. Please help match me with the truck that needs devoted owner.

i8ursvt

I've got a '88 4runner body on a '85 solid axle 4runner frame. 22RE 5spd 4wd. frame and body are 98% rust free. located in Northern VA

matt b

I've got a '88 4runner body on a '85 solid axle 4runner frame. 22RE 5spd 4wd. frame and body are 98% rust free. located in Northern VA
my off roading knowledge is zero as far as mods go. Whats the reasoning behind the solid axle frame swap?

tbplus10

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
Matt, FYI the solid axle 4Runners are the most sought after rigs, they offer the best flexibility and are the easiest to build into a awesome off road rig.
If the price is right this rig could be a great candidate to start with.

matt b

Matt, FYI the solid axle 4Runners are the most sought after rigs, they offer the best flexibility and are the easiest to build into a awesome off road rig.
If the price is right this rig could be a great candidate to start with.
thanks for hipping me to whats up! not looking to build up a truck..1st gen 4runner will get me to the river when needed(canoe/paddles) Just love the small, simple, effective and fun topless 4x4. its like the terrier of trucks,never to compete with the labrador or the rottweiller .but competant nontheless

Related Content You Might Like: