• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Getting Tundra Toyotacare 15k service today ... hopefully fix rear USB as well

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Nice to have covered services, but i got a less than attentive service advisor assigned to me. They never called me on the USB part being in stock, really bad service actually on communication.

Ugh, now they're saying that the rear USB didn't come with the vehicle. Untrue, its on the sticker.

20190913_103553.jpg

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
They took ownership of the failure to get this fixed and said they'll get it ordered today. Good, i like to see that

MuddyTacoma

Mechanic
1000 Posts
Taking ownership of a mistake, that's a good way to turn around a mistake. Not good, but you can't trust someone who lies to cover it up.

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
On the plus side, getting the monthly car washes really leaves the truck with a very good shine. :)

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
This is not a good service advisor. Just not. I'm going to ask for a new one.

rickc5

Our back yard
Staff member
100 Posts
Community Leader
We had the absolute BEST service advisor at our local dealer, but the Chevy dealer stole him away. Now we have a couple of jerks who seem to care less about the customer. One of them even ignored me and went to see another customer (his buddy?) who showed up much later than me. When I pointed this out to him, his response was: "stuff happens." Is this a trend???? I hope not.

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
We had the absolute BEST service advisor at our local dealer, but the Chevy dealer stole him away. Now we have a couple of jerks who seem to care less about the customer. One of them even ignored me and went to see another customer (his buddy?) who showed up much later than me. When I pointed this out to him, his response was: "stuff happens." Is this a trend???? I hope not.
I called to talk to the service manager and left a message for the gm. This has been since April I've tried to get this fixed. I dont think im being unreasonable.

Related Content You Might Like: