• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Getting Sideways In My 09 Help!

Snakesout

Hi there hey I am new here just checking some stuff out. But I do have a burning question if someone knows the answer would be appreciative.

I have a 2009 green Tacoma double cab long bed, I have had a 2005 extended cab and a 2004 single cab, great trucks my 05 was a blast put a k&n intake on it and it was fun then I traded it in for the 09 the k&n fit right on to my new truck but there is ONE major set back on the 09 how in the hell do I disengage that limited slip that prevents me from getting sideways and doing doughnuts in the snow and mud cause that not getting sideways stuff sucks it sounds a beeping noise and puts the accelerator in a like abs mode starts chopping back won't let me accelerate can some one tell me how I can get back to having fun in my taco.. kind makes me wish i had my 05 back..?????

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
This looks like a duplicate post ...

Sorry, this post got moderated and I just saw that today. "Moderated" means that the anti-spam software that we run was going haywire and turned this into a post that needs to be approved.

Related Content You Might Like: