• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Funniest Mudflaps? What's been the craziest mudflap you've seen? Toyota mud flaps.

bebtunes

100 Posts
What is the most oddest or funniest mudflap you have seen while driving or just seen in general, doesn't matter where or what the location, just a mudflap

MD_Weems

100 Posts
In Oklahoma, there are too many mud flaps that are just half a flap - making them even more insane to just leave. I saw one the other day that was the lady sitting down (like too many truckers have anyway), but her head was gone. I couldn't help but laugh, especially when the truck was obviously owned by a girl (who had multiple "trucks are for girls" stickers on it). Cracked me up..... at least it wasn't a Toyota.... lol

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
I just heard the song "Big Bottom" by Spinal Tap - they played it on one of the XM comedy channels and it's got the term ... "Big bottom, big bottom. Talk about mud flaps, my girl's got 'em."

Just thought I would throw that out.

GearHead

100 Posts
Not really a fan of mud flaps myself.

---------- Post added at 05:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:21 AM ----------

I just heard the song "Big Bottom" by Spinal Tap - they played it on one of the XM comedy channels and it's got the term ... "Big bottom, big bottom. Talk about mud flaps, my girl's got 'em."

Just thought I would throw that out.
I love that movie. Classic. Now, if they made Sex Farm mudflaps, I'd have to get some.

balihaisen

100 Posts
It was covered with mud, that's why I can't read well what's that funny sign written on that mudflap. But I can see graphics of an almost naked woman. LOL:D

Related Content You Might Like: