• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Funding for Science Going Down

tbplus10

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
Definately one area the govt should invest in.
How much of our everyday lives have improved with accidental or even purposeful discoveries through science.
Lots of other places could and shoul take cuts before science.

James

100 Posts
We should cut aide to Israel. The money would be better used to improve science in the United States.

tbplus10

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
Israel is just a start in a long list of countries we shouldnt be sending money to.

Samtucky

100 Posts
Yes, the United States throws away a lot of money. I hate the fact that I have to struggle to survive, just so we can give the money away to other countries. Reduce taxes and let Americans spend and invest in the future.

tbplus10

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
Oh the goverment wants you to spend and invest in the future, just not your own.
In fact they almost act like you should feel selfish thinking about your own future.
I mean theres so many poor deserving congress and senate members that need raises.

BamaKaren

TTC Chicks
100 Posts
tbplus, good one. Americans could get ahead if we were not slaves to taxes! No wonder some Americans are giving up their citizenship!

tbplus10

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
Yea BamaKaren, isnt that a shame, maybe someone in the head office should be taking note on why citizens of the best Country on the planet willfully decide to give up citizenship and risk losing even the priviledge of a visit visa. It shows theres something terribly wrong that needs to be investigated and corrected.
Saddly departing citizen numbers are not something the present goverment wants "we the people" to dwell on, so they hide and down play all the facts. So much for transparancy in the goverment.

Related Content You Might Like: