• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Front seat spacers for the FJ Cruiser

mrproduxn

100 Posts
I have been making and selling front seat spacers for Tacoma and FJ Cruiser for a while and realized I never posted in the FJ forum. I do have a vendor page at "QuikFix Tacoma Accessories". If anyone is interested please visit my thread.
2018_09300009.JPG
FJ CRUISER 1.jpg
FJ CRUISER 2.jpg
taco spacer comparison.JPG

jimka2

Hello again, Having bought some spacers from you for my 1998 Toyota I now need some for my new 2020 Tacoma. It has only 2 seats separated so I think about 4 would do. Please reply to [email protected] thanks

mrproduxn

100 Posts
Overwhelmingly well. Currently working on 300 pair for Toyota Tacoma, FJ Cruiser, 4runner , 2015 and newer Ford F150, 2011-2016 Ford Super Duty and 2017 and newer Super Duty trucks. Also sizes in 3/4" and 1". Have to pause production in a few days for a machine repair and routine maintenance. Took a break during the holidays. Expected a slow January. Then sold out 45 pair of inventory between Jan 2nd and 12th. Selling internationally now too. I would say it is going very well. Retiring from day job probably this summer. Ready to buy an LLC. Looking at business options. Have part time residence in Florida so researching that also. Will have total of 8 ads running on ebay by mid February. Paypal and ebay fees are killing me. Have web site ready for when I eventually get license. Found out I do have rights for my products sold under my Quikfix brand. A little overwhelmed with this little hobby becoming a business.

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Overwhelmingly well. Currently working on 300 pair for Toyota Tacoma, FJ Cruiser, 4runner , 2015 and newer Ford F150, 2011-2016 Ford Super Duty and 2017 and newer Super Duty trucks. Also sizes in 3/4" and 1". Have to pause production in a few days for a machine repair and routine maintenance. Took a break during the holidays. Expected a slow January. Then sold out 45 pair of inventory between Jan 2nd and 12th. Selling internationally now too. I would say it is going very well. Retiring from day job probably this summer. Ready to buy an LLC. Looking at business options. Have part time residence in Florida so researching that also. Will have total of 8 ads running on ebay by mid February. Paypal and ebay fees are killing me. Have web site ready for when I eventually get license. Found out I do have rights for my products sold under my Quikfix brand. A little overwhelmed with this little hobby becoming a business.
Really fun to see it grow.

mrproduxn

100 Posts
Really fun to see it grow.
Will be more fun if I can get ahead on inventory. Have other ideas I would like to prototype if I ever get some free time. Hope to eventually get half of my garage back too. All divided into work stations at the moment. Not complainng but I do have cars outside that need that heated garage so I can at least put the fenders back on and do repairs. Retirement will not be boring for sure.

Related Content You Might Like: