• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Free Toyota Trucks Keychains

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
I've got five of these left. Who wants one?

If you want one, reply to this thread. I'll randomly pick five winners later this week. Please, US and Canada only, I don't want to ship one of these outside of North America.

WINNERS UPDATE

Winner #1 - @Manny
Winner #2 - @rayvanzant
Winner #3 - @Traverse City Bob
Winner #4 - @jackie
Winner #5 - @yesIcan

Last edited:

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
Ok, that's two out of the five. Keep posting, the site needs it and I'll keep getting more stuff to give away!

I'm going to update the OP in this thread.

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
Keep asking folks ...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
AS A 76 YEAR OLD "SENIOR" OWNER OF A 2002 LEXUS SC430, (W/ 34,000 ACTUAL MILES AND TWO TACOMAS...A MINT 02 CREW CAB AND A 99' EXT CAB "MUD TRUCK" THAT I DRIVE ON RAINY DAYS....I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE RECEIVING ONE OF YOUR TOYOTA KEY CHAINS. THANK YOU FOR CONSIDERING ME.
Consider the next one on the list yours. I'll start a private conversation with you this week to get your address.

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
We've got two more to give out. Not just the next two that ask, but who knows?

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
TWO MORE TO GIVE OUT. ANYONE???

Once I get all five allotted I will get everyone's address and mail them out of the same day.

yesIcan

That handsome keychain would look great in the ignition of my 1991 regular cab, 22RE, 4X4, 5-speed pickup with 16" 4Runner wheels. Drop me a note and I'll tell you all about how I installed the toasty-warm heated seat that is keeping my tush warm this winter. : )

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
That handsome keychain would look great in the ignition of my 1991 regular cab, 22RE, 4X4, 5-speed pickup with 16" 4Runner wheels. Drop me a note and I'll tell you all about how I installed the toasty-warm heated seat that is keeping my tush warm this winter. : )

You got it. You're #5.

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
Ok, here are the winners. I'll be sending you a note to each one of you. I'll need your name, address, city/state/zip.

loco421

I've got five of these left. Who wants one?

If you want one, reply to this thread. I'll randomly pick five winners later this week. Please, US and Canada only, I don't want to ship one of these outside of North America.

WINNERS UPDATE

Winner #1 - @Manny
Winner #2 - @rayvanzant
Winner #3 - @Traverse City Bob
Winner #4 - @jackie
Winner #5 - @yesIcan
Would love to have one of the keychains!! Have 3 Toyotas in the driveway and hope to grow. Love my Toyotyas!!!

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
They're all given out. Sorry.

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
Got them all ready to go out. Sorry, post office said they had to be padded envelopes so they'll go out of Friday.

Related Content You Might Like: