• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

for sale my 1997 toyota T-100

john505

hey all- letting go of my T100 SR5 extra cab--to pay some bills- truck runs great $15,000 invested, everything works well much to list is all new engine sensors,and 2- o2 sensors. a/c heat work, bucket seats alpine stereo, new gage cluster and dash lights. power windows and locks, tilt wheel, cruise, standard brakes (no ABS) new roto're, brake calibers,pads. brake fluid flushed, changed year ago.
tinted windows, new floor carpets and door panels with 1/4 inch sound proving. tires 1 yr old on alloys. new chrome front grill, new composit head lamps, new chrome mirrors, has chrome wheel moldings, black side body moldings. All the head lights and brake/signal lights work. rear sliding glass window. New ball joints and tie rods both sides. idle arm too. all new shocks.
All new exchust piping and new cat and muffler from engine all way back to tail pipe. Truck runs smooth and quiet, dose not burn any oil or smoke. Radiator has been flushed this past summer and refilled with new fluids and hoses. Truck is grey in color(repainted 3 yrs ago) 4X4 works well and trany shifts fine without any slipping. Guys this is a great truck here, i put many hours into it, 140,000 org miles-- 40,000 on replacement engine. i hate to let it go, was in the hospital and need to pay Bills.
im not shipping it anywhere, you need to come pick it up. im in the ny tri state area. asking $10,000-may bend some. already lowered price here. hope to hear from you guys.
if interesed just PM me here at the toyota forum with your email or cell number. Thanks for looking !!!

Last edited:

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Post some new pics of your truck if you have time. What part of NY are you in?

supernovax3

100 Posts
You could try uploading them somewhere like imgur and just inserting them into a post. I'd like to see it too!

Related Content You Might Like: