• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

FOR SALE: 1983 Toyota Deluxe 4x4 Short Bed

rickc5

Our back yard
Staff member
100 Posts
Community Leader
Since we have no classifieds to post this in, here goes:

My 2018 project truck is up for sale. I spent virtually all of 2018 doing restoration and resto-nodding to this truck. Why? Well, it is a true UNICORN. It came out of Northern California (bay area) and got to Colorado in 2015. It's never been in an accident, and (get this) it has almost ZERO rust--just a couple of small spots on the bed. The paint is still the original paint, but there's a couple of small dents and some scratches. The underside looks almost new--again NO rust. Buckets of money have been spent on this truck since it came to Colorado, and there's been way too much done to list here at this time. Right now, it looks fantastic and runs great. My goal is to get my investment back, and the price will be considered high by some folks, but it's not bad in today's market. Find another nice 1983 Toyota 4x4 pickup for sale.

If anyone is interested, please email me at: [email protected]

Lots of stuff has been done since these photos were taken.
P6100012.JPG

P6100014.JPG

P1280023.JPG

Web 7.JPG

rickc5

Our back yard
Staff member
100 Posts
Community Leader
No, not yet. I haven't advertised it anywhere else. Likely to put it on Craig's List soon. No hurry.

rickc5

Our back yard
Staff member
100 Posts
Community Leader
Hey, thanks a bunch! I fired it up yesterday and then cleaned it up prior to taking new photos. I'm going in for knee surgery Thursday and I figured I would work on the prose portion of the ad while I recuperate. Hope to have the new ad up on Craig's List by Saturday at the latest.

rickc5

Our back yard
Staff member
100 Posts
Community Leader
FINALLY, I have the '83 listed on the local (Colorado Western Slope) Craig's List. Here's the link:
1983 Toyota Dlx 4x4 Short Bed Pickup Truck

Yes, the price may be considered high, but find another "Unicorn" like this one. It really is a nice old truck!

I may also list it on Facebook if the CL ad doesn't generate much interest.

Oh yeah, I survived the knee surgery fine. Just another price to pay for getting old. Gotta get the other knee done soon.

Related Content You Might Like: