• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Fill Out your Profile and Signature

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
New users often don't give enough information for other board members to offer advice or suggestions.

To get help faster, please do the following in the USER CP at the top of the screen.

1. Provide specific information about your problem.
    Include all relevant information including vehicle year, make and model. Also, post your location, engine type, mileage, length of problem, history of vehicle, etc.

Bad example:
    My Truck stopped running. Can someone help me?

Good example:
    My 2007 Toyota Tacoma wouldn't start this morning. It's got 95,000 miles and I just tuned up the engine last month. The battery is 6 months old and I haven't had any problems with anything since I've owned it. I just moved from New York (where I bought the vehicle new) to San Antonio about 6 months ago. Any suggestions on where to look?

2. Fill out basic information about yourself and your vehicles in the User Control Panel (User CP).

- Signature
    Put basic information about you and your vehicles.

Other information about yourself can be entered in the profile. While this information is optional, it helps other members get to know you.

These are a great way for other users to identify you instantly, just by your avatar. Please consider finding and uploading an avatar today. If you need any help, PM any moderator for assistance.
General Note: Please refrain from putting any objectionable material here, we're a general access community forum.

TOY2007

I have a 2007 Limited Seqouia . My Seqouia has factory navigation but I'm looking to put an aftermarket navigation with Bluetooth and iPod connection. If i do this will my rear factory DVD player and steering wheel controls still work? Also my two front door factory door speakers are blown can any body tell what size they are if I decide not to replace with factory speaker. This is suppose to be the 10 speaker JBL system also trying to figure out if it has a factory amp and sub. If it does where would it be?

ARMTDAWG586064

Afternoon Sports Fans, new member. just bought a 95 Pickup/4x4/EXT CAB/ 22RE no CA emissions. TRK has a secondary used ENG that was put in couple years ago with 80K+ miles on it. TRK has been sitting last couple years. I had my eye on it for a few years and the 2d owner just sold it to me. The TRK has some issues the previous owner didn't want to mess with so I am trying to figure it out. He swears it ran fine and he showed all his maintenance records showing all he had done since owning. So will be looking for advise.

V/R
ARMTDAWG586064

Related Content You Might Like: