• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

fan switch

dbkimber

ok so the other day my fan speed selector switch decided to stick now i cant move it off high any ideas why it might do that?

thinking of replacing it since it only has 2 speeds any more but was told that there was another part i would also have to replace with it.
any one know what that part might be?

tarheel

I could be wrong, but in some Toyota trucks, the fan speed switch si part of a whole module that you have to replace. I don't think you can replace just the switch.

antonino

100 Posts
A total replacement is needed. I think, you can check out some slightly used fans online. Or check your neighborhood shops.

balihaisen

100 Posts
Well, you heard it. It needs total replacement. You can head to your nearest car modification shop now.

TruckRider

Mechanic
1000 Posts
ok so the other day my fan speed selector switch decided to stick now i cant move it off high any ideas why it might do that?

thinking of replacing it since it only has 2 speeds any more but was told that there was another part i would also have to replace with it.
any one know what that part might be?

Hi dbkimber did you go for the whole module replacement or have it repair by technicians?

Related Content You Might Like: