• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Factory GPS or Aftermarket

Dadstruck

Considering getting a gps, never needed one before. But I'm also considering a new truck, not used, but new off the lot. What would you guys recommend - a factory installed GPS or aftermarket? I've never really used either one, I'd like your input on which you think is better.

MD_Weems

100 Posts
We have a Garmin (aftermarket GPS) and even though it can be a pain sometimes with the way it takes you, we love the portability of it since we have more than 1 car.

Toyota Girl

100 Posts
aftermarket Garmin is what I have now and it's stuck to the windsheild by the suction cup. Just have to remember to take it down when you park.

danstpierre

100 Posts
I would still consider the factory one. It was already there when you buy it and its working. Why fix something that is not broken? Just change it up when it breaks. Aftermarkets could be pricey, and what's the point when you already have one?

antonino

100 Posts
Yeah right! I agree with you Dan. Why would you fix something that ain't broken? Besides, aftermarkets are pricey.

TruckRider

Mechanic
1000 Posts
Considering getting a gps, never needed one before. But I'm also considering a new truck, not used, but new off the lot. What would you guys recommend - a factory installed GPS or aftermarket? I've never really used either one, I'd like your input on which you think is better.

Did you go for Aftermarket? What brand?

Related Content You Might Like: