• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Event for Toyota ~ Cosby, TN in October

TN TRD Guy

Is that this event? Is this something you're putting on @Bearwoof?

Bearwoof

Yes this is the event. I am not the one doing this. I just live nearby this rally and wondered if I mentioned it on here if we might have a better turn out so they will continue to have these rallies.

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Yes this is the event. I am not the one doing this. I just live nearby this rally and wondered if I mentioned it on here if we might have a better turn out so they will continue to have these rallies.
Looked like it's the first annual?

Bearwoof

Looked like it's the first annual?
It is the first. They will also have vendors. Just want to keep it going. Sometimes if you buy off the vendor they will even install certain parts. There are also antique,Jeep,vw rallies in the area different times of the year in Sevierville and pigeon forge,TN. Down the Rd. From

Bearwoof

It is the first. They will also have vendors. Just want to keep it going. Sometimes if you buy off the vendor they will even install certain parts. There are also antique,Jeep,vw rallies in the area different times of the year in Sevierville and pigeon forge,TN. Down the Rd. From
Dollywood theme park also in the area. Plenty to do here. Adventure Park also. Splash Country. Go carts. Fun place to go. Check it out sometime. Good vacation spot in the Smoky Mountains.

Bearwoof

I'm sure it will get a lot of interest. Pigeon Forge and Cosby,TN. Have several kinds of car shows and Rally's.They just had a Jeep rally at Margaritaville island Pigeon forge, it's always third weekend of August. Pigeon forge has a rally one right after the other. Antiques. Sport cars. Hot rods etc.

Related Content You Might Like: