• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Entune Weather Not Updating?

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
I really wonder if it needs a HD antenna for things like weather. I'll do some research.

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
Not sure, I tested the head unit for HD signal and they work. Hmmm

tibadoe

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
Our RAV4 has the same issue from time to time. Sometimes it works and sometimes it don't. Thought it needed a HD signal but she has that -- so I'm at a loss.

According to this video, weather data updates every hour, if out of range of HD signal, Entune switches to your phones data connection as a backup connection unless you turn off that feature in settings.

Last edited:

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
On my trip to Houston a couple weeks ago it started to work again. Works fine now. Weather, weather map, entune hadn't updated though.

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
Sure is hot. I don't really need Entune to tell me that though. Lol

15678027025404468947005775896307.jpg

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
I actually think that he got caught in some type of program or download mode that kept in tune from finishing the download, and it couldn't exit out of it either, so it just got hung up. What stinks is that it was hung up for several weeks, and I've heard other people say it's not uncommon for this to happen. It probably happened when I replaced my intenet and had no antenna for a couple of weeks, that probably left it on able to do the download in a got stuck in that mode. That's just a guess.

Related Content You Might Like: