• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

EMF, wifi, radiation ... generation zapped

rickc5

Our back yard
Staff member
100 Posts
Community Leader
Not saying that I don't believe any of this, but the fear of being exposed to excessive radiation has been around for at least 25 years--since the cell/mobile phone was invented. Let's not forget the radiation from microwave ovens. All I'm sayin' is that IF all these expressed fears of radiation were even half valid, half of us would be either dead or dying from exposure. At 71, I've stopped worrying about this stuff.

Glad to hear Steve is sleeping better though.

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
So the finding is that technology keeps updating and the frequencies and power are going up as well. Plus it's not just that, but the fact that they're pulsed signals are really bad.

Plus distance away is another factor.

The autism rate has exploded over the last 40 years. From 1 in 1000 to now 1 in 37 boys (2018 ... 2019 now shows its even more boys).

There is significant evidence that being close to the pulsed signal in your device can break your DNA. When your body tries to repair this break, that's called cancer.

Also, the amount of emf exposure isn't 2x what we saw 50 years ago. According to one researcher it's 1000000000000000000 times what we had 50 years ago.

My oldest son has high functioning autism. He's very difficult to be around, plus he's going to be my size as an adult so let's say 6'5" and 250 lbs. That worries me as well.

Last edited:

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
Not saying that I don't believe any of this, but the fear of being exposed to excessive radiation has been around for at least 25 years--since the cell/mobile phone was invented. Let's not forget the radiation from microwave ovens. All I'm sayin' is that IF all these expressed fears of radiation were even half valid, half of us would be either dead or dying from exposure. At 71, I've stopped worrying about this stuff.

Glad to hear Steve is sleeping better though.
I'm not being critical of you, this is a good discussion.

The main theories are that children born in the last 20 years were tiny and size plays a role in absorption. So a fetus is 8 oz with a rapidly developing brain, vs a 200 lb man. Also the skull stops emf a lot, but a child's skull is thin compared to an adult

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
This 5 minute video does a lot to quickly bring someone up to speed.

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
Professor of biochemistry at Washington state university says 5G is the stupidest idea in the history of the world.

rickc5

Our back yard
Staff member
100 Posts
Community Leader
Steve, There's NO DOUBT that you and your kids (and their kids) are inheriting an ecological disaster of biblical proportions--all caused by us humans. And it IS getting worse. As businesses and our politicians continue to focus only on money and power, I predict that absolutely nothing will be done to address this coming disaster until people start dying in droves.

I have managed to get to 71 by avoiding as much of this stuff as possible, and while I currently have "normal" aging complaints & health issues, I'm actually doing pretty well. I can't say the same for many of my peers. I shudder at what I see every time I visit the VA hospital in GJ. Our vets were ordered to do things that never should have been done. As an example, I actually slept in a room filled with 1950s vintage microwave comms equipment for a year. I also cleaned my M16 with MEK using my bare hands. Don't get me started on Agent Orange.

But, just like many people (including 45) deny the concept of global warming, people will continue to deny the damage being done to our population by exposure to electronic emissions, until that damage begins to touch/affect everyone. Right now, this stuff never makes the mainstream media because it hasn't yet reached the epidemic proportions needed to get attention. A very sad commentary on the state of our country IMHO.

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
They're finding that about 40% of humans have a different set of genes called MTHFR, and they're sure they're are others as well that are similar, in which these people are less efficient in detoxifying. So that's why some people can drink, smoke, eat unhealthy ... and live long lives. Others don't and die young.

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
Looks like Portland Oregon just blocked 5G from being deployed in the city. The country of France has removed wifi from their school system.

Related Content You Might Like: