• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

'Duck Dynasty' returns TONIGHT with Season 5 premiere

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Can't wait to watch the season 5 premiere TONIGHT ... but I don't have any subscription TV service (except for Netflix) so I will just wait until tomorrow and pay for it on Vudu. They actually appear on Vudu (and I think on Amazon Instant Video) around midnight of the day that the episode airs on.

I hope that Duck Dynasty finds a way to make a new show and deliver it via the web somehow. I don't even sit down to watch TV broadcasts anymore. I'm either on the web, on a mobile device, or watching Netflix or youtube if I'm looking for content.

Duck Dynasty is the only thing that I watch that's currently in production except for The Walking Dead.

duck-dynasty-toyota-truck.jpg

TM13TM

TTC Chicks
A lot of people are into Duck Dynasty. I have to say that I personally have not seen it. I do however spend time watching Swamp People when I can. We don't have cable or subscription television, but a friend of mine does.

James

100 Posts
I recommend checking out Pro Wrestlers vs. Zombies. I was the assistant director. I am going to WrestleMania 30.

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
Looks like the dd ratings took a hit. I think they need to do something else to add to the show.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

James

100 Posts
I agree. Duck Dynasty is becoming stagnant. It needs a breathe of fresh air.

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
I recommend checking out Pro Wrestlers vs. Zombies. I was the assistant director. I am going to WrestleMania 30.

Offtopic and the link didn't work either.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

James

100 Posts
I wonder what Duck Dynasty has in store for this season.

Last edited:

Related Content You Might Like: