• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Desperate need for clarification on a part for my FJ62

OverlandEcuador

Help! I am having a devil of a time locating a steering column cover for my 1988 LC FJ62.

For some reason, suppliers cannot tell me (except one in Taiwan who says no) if a cover for an FJ60 will fit my FJ62. In other words are they interchangeable? I would like to find a '88 FJ62 cover I reside in Ecuador but return to the US to purchase parts, most of which we cannot get her in EC. I have been on many sites and finding this unicorn is the last piece for now on my current build. I need a definitive answer before I fly back for this part to complete my build. If someone has one for sale I will gladly buy and it can be shipped to Florida.

Appreciation in advance!

Attachments

HI!
Hello looking to find individuals or friends/ couples for fun

Turn casual moments into unforgettable dates – choose the best casual dating site!
Real Women Unsurpassed Сasual Dating

anonymous hookup sites west town il

Casual dating involves seeing someone on a regular basis without any serious commitment or exclusivity. It is a way to get to know someone without the pressure of a formal relationship, allowing both parties to enjoy each other's company while keeping things light and non-committal. It is important to communicate openly and honestly about expectations and boundaries to ensure that both partners are on the same page.

укпурмиаит54н7547537295549236326262

Related Content You Might Like: