• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Day Time Running Lights

tundrabear

Got a 2010 Tudra and want to turn off the day time running lights. Is there a switch to buy , code to program or use a BFH?? I already went ot Toyota and they helped out with reprogrammimg various things like no seat belt alarm, activating the stock alarm system, programming the door locks to ALL work on one click but they did not have a option to turn off the day time running lights. Any ideas????
Thanks!!!
Tundrabear

5.7yotafan

100 Posts
It can be done, click the link for IBTOHQ (tundrageeks,same place) it's another forum I'm part of, there's a how-to write up about it along with a lot of other mods that members have come up with you may like, most are fairly easy to do. My user name is the same over there, sign up and put me down for referring you, you'll catch the "mod bug" very quickly!

MD_Weems

100 Posts
aren't there a couple of posts about this? Did anyone ever figure out where to find a diagram of the wiring or how do to it?

danstpierre

100 Posts
If you have mentioned, that even Toyota guys can't do something about it, then it's not meant to be. Will you really take the risk and do everything just to tun off, the day time running lights?

antonino

100 Posts
If Toyota guys can't do it, then most probably it was meant that way. The designers intended it to be.

Related Content You Might Like: