• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

covert 100 litre tank for 2012 tundra to larger tank

eastcott

hey does anyone know anywhere i can buy a conversion kit for a 2012 tundra with the 5.5 box from the 100litre to anything bigger without using a sliptank?

eastcott

ive looked everywhere there is a 46 gallon but it wont fit with the 5.5 ft box if anyone knows where i could find one it would make my life so much easier lol thanks

cleaner199

I looked around, but there aren't any made specifically fro your truck. I tend to agree with robertjc, you are almost certainly going to have to go aftermarket.

tbplus10

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
There used to be a company that sold a kit to put a spare tank where the spare goes, I think thats the best you'll be able to get, dont remember how many gallons it was something like 10 or 15.
Dont remember the manufacturer either but they were sold through J.C. Whitney.
A friend of mine uses an auxillary bed tank in his short box chevy, I think it holds around 75gl, it was originally designed for diesel to dispense to equipment in the field but he modded it a bit and plumbed it into his fuel system.

balihaisen

100 Posts
Have you tried AutoAnything yet? But what would you need a bigger tank for? Long distance travel? You can find a gas station every 6-10 miles.

Related Content You Might Like: