• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Considering a new Toyota Truck - What would you suggest?

MD_Weems

100 Posts
I'm obviously one of the few that had/loved the T100 series in the 90's. I have friend with Tacomas and Tundras. I like them both. I also have friends with extremely nice 4Runners. I have 4 kids, so I would have to get an extended cab (which isn't a bad thing in my opinion).

Just curious which you guys would suggest. Pics of yours would be awesome as well.

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
What are you looking to do with it? You're in Oklahoma, so I have a stereotype of you in mind already. Do you need it to work at all, or is hauling around 4 kids work in and of itself?

Depending on how old your kids are you either need a four door Tacoma or a Tundra ... if you want a truck. You could try something like the Land Cruiser or the Highlander for an SUV as they are very nice but give you the extra carrying capacity for people.

MD_Weems

100 Posts
I am the definition of a soccer mom. I did the mini van thing, and while it was nice to have a large space like that, it just wasn't cool enough.... can't go back to one. I currently have an Explorer - which I love - but I really do miss my T100's... I love the new body style of the 4Runners, but I really do dig the new Toyota trucks too.

I haven't thought about the Highlander. I need to look into it too. My hubby just got a new H3, and while I love to drive it, it only has 2 rows of seats. The ones with 3rd row are really a pain to find, and there are some horrendous blind spots in it when you drive.

I need something that hauls around all 4 kids, plus the hubby and I, has 4X4, and I don't have to worry about tearing up the undercarriage if we're out in the boonies scouting land or at the lake.

SurferBoy

I have to admit that since I've gotten my Tacoma, I've paid more attention to the other Toyotas out there. The Land Cruisers are really, really nice.

Related Content You Might Like: