• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Cleveland's Cold ~ Anyone From?

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Had to fly up to Cleveland for a few days, it's cold up here, so so story goes anyhow,.

I guess we're hanging out on near a Marina near a yacht club.

tbplus10

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
I flew into Cincinatti a few days ago, just passing through since its the closest major airport near my employers center of operation.
I was in and out of the area so fast I didn't get to pay attention to the weather.
Total time on the ground in Ohio and Indianna was less than 3 hours, I was on a plane headed back to Miami/Bahama.
They flew me in for a 15 minute progress conference then back to the job site.

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
I flew into Cincinatti a few days ago, just passing through since its the closest major airport near my employers center of operation.
I was in and out of the area so fast I didn't get to pay attention to the weather.
Total time on the ground in Ohio and Indianna was less than 3 hours, I was on a plane headed back to Miami/Bahama.
They flew me in for a 15 minute progress conference then back to the job site.
That's too much airtime for me. I'm good for about 4 hours before my back aches and I need to walk around a bunch.

tbplus10

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
To much flight time for me too, now days.
But, be that as it may I was on another plane Monday morning from Miami to Dallas.
Sunday nights tornados destroyed enough of the local power grid to cause power fluctuations that burned out sensitive electronics in 11 Da Vinci surgical systems at 6 Dallas area hospitals.
My crew and I got to go home long enough to get 9 of the systems back up. 2 will need full rebuilds or replacement as the parts failed are over 60% of the unit. https://www.davincisurgery.com/da-vinci-systems/about-da-vinci-systems
Back to Miami Thursday morning, hopefully only another week and a half left getting the Hospital in Bahama back on line.

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
To much flight time for me too, now days.
But, be that as it may I was on another plane Monday morning from Miami to Dallas.
Sunday nights tornados destroyed enough of the local power grid to cause power fluctuations that burned out sensitive electronics in 11 Da Vinci surgical systems at 6 Dallas area hospitals.
My crew and I got to go home long enough to get 9 of the systems back up. 2 will need full rebuilds or replacement as the parts failed are over 60% of the unit. https://www.davincisurgery.com/da-vinci-systems/about-da-vinci-systems
Back to Miami Thursday morning, hopefully only another week and a half left getting the Hospital in Bahama back on line.
Those are remote surgery systems, correct? How do they work?

tbplus10

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
Yep, we manufacture, install, repair, and maintain a few different systems.
Not all are remote, some have highly mobile surgical tables, lighting systems, or enhanced assistance systems.
One is linked to a robot and controlled by a surgeon that performs traditional scalpel type surgery that offers a much steadier hand than most surgeons can manage.
Another one offers compatability with Lazors that do the actual cutting but is still controlled or directed by a surgeon.
There's a system that incorporates a surgical table that's controlled by the surgeon, it can maneuver into any angle or position the surgeon requires.
We have a system that's fully automated and will complete a surgery with a combination of robotics wielding scalpels and lazors and requires minimal surgeon input as it has intuitive properties that search for and read conditions present. It only needs a surgeon to "watch over it" as it does its job.
And a lot more variations and combinations of systems that would take volumes to cover.
My employer also recently purchased a couple of Care connect providers that enhance Caregiver/Patient interaction.
At this time theres so many new systems for medical care coming on line its amazing. Traditional Nursing and caregiving will be changing and greatly enhanced in the next few years. 5 years ago my employer was the leading hospital bed manufacturer in the U.S., now they lead the World in care communications and enhanced surgical techniques, technology is happening fast.

Tony TRD

Been to Cleveland quite a few times to attend classes at Ohio Tech College and Lincoln Electric for Motorsport welding courses. Both top quality facilities. Always have a good time learning new technology.

Related Content You Might Like: