• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Classic Cars and Trucks

James

100 Posts
Did you get the 1950 Mercury from your father or did you buy it yourself?

suncomb1

I purchased my 32 Ford Coupe in 1985 from a person in Arizonia and purchased the 50 Mercury coupe in 1988 from a person in California. I purchased my 83 Toyota truck new from a dealer in Orlando, Florida. All are show cars, the 32 has been featured in 5 magazines and the Mercury has been featured in 25 Magazines and 6 Movies since 1959 when it was finished.

James

100 Posts
suncomb, those are some nice cars you have. If you don't mind me asking, how much is the 50 Mercury worth?

suncomb1

It is a Barris car and the only Mercury custom they ever built with front and rear rolled pans. I have all of the documentation, photos, history, etc. from when the car was built in the Barris shop. It is not for sale but I turned down a $300,000. oo offer from a person in California.

SharkRider

100 Posts
suncomb, when will you be showing it in 2014? I would love to see it at a show in California.

I really would love to see this custom Mercury that can't be seen anywhere else.

James

100 Posts
My dad has a 1970 AMX. I will try to post a photo of it soon. A really nice car.

James

100 Posts
I can't wait for summer and some classic car shows.

Where is the best place to find good deals on classic cars? I would love to get a hold of something unique. However, I don't have a lot of money to spend.

suncomb1

Surfer Bob-I live on the Eas Coast but went to UCLA. I do not show my cars out West anymore.

James-There are alot of cars for sale. Go to local shows, cruise nights, etc and look at the cars for sale. Do not buy a car at a show or event but get the owners name and contact information, wait for awhile then call the owner to make arrangements to see the car. Example: A friend of mine saw a car he wanted at a show (owner was asking $28000.00) and I told my friend to wait two weeks and then call the owner. He called the owner, checked out the car and bought the car for $17,500.00 cash.

Related Content You Might Like: