• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Chevy Question - 5.3 in Chevy Colorado?

1 bad tacoma

100 Posts
Well I rode through the chevy/gmc lot a couple weeks ago and seen a canyon on the lot with the 5.3 v8 in it. When did they start that's and wonder when toyota is going to drop a v8 in the tacoma

dirtydeeds

Gold Vendor
100 Posts
Idk when they started putting a 5.3 in a canyon. A friend of mine has one with the 5cylinder! Not sure the displacement. If it had some power that would be a fun little truck!

I hear ha bout the v8 Tacoma. They made the truck bigger but didn't offer a v8? The new 4.0 has some gonads but still doesn't have the ya tq it would have if v8. I've beard rumors but in this economy they'd be crazy to try something new.

Last edited:

5.7yotafan

100 Posts
I've heard about the V8 canyons, I've also heard they still aren't that fast, not like you'd think anyway. Its still a better option than a 5 cylinder. I want to see the tacoma with a 5.7! That would be nasty!

dirtydeeds

Gold Vendor
100 Posts
Well I hate to say it but when my Tundra needs another engine I'm seriously considering buying a 04 Mustang Cobra. I'll go through and freshen everything up and put engine/tranny/electronics in the Tundra. The bottom end can handle more than 500 hp by simply bolting on a KenneBelle twin screw.

bebtunes

100 Posts
I would definitely put the biggest possible size and then increase everything then do a nice custom design

Related Content You Might Like: