• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Cedar Strip Canopy on 2009 Toyota Tacoma

Canopy

Available with 2009 Toyota Tacoma.jpgDesigned for versatility of use.jpgHandmade and finished.jpg

Just look at this absolutely unique red and yellow cedar strip plank canopy on our 2009 Toyota Tacoma!

The canopy fits most mid size trucks beds

Red and yellow cedar strip plank canopy.jpgRear view.jpgside view.jpg
Its a one of its kind and built by my creative boat builder husband.

Lightweight and just like a half canoe it has over 20 coats of varnish.
Totally weather proof. If you would like more details on its construction please let me know.

The 2009 Toyota Tacoma has 17 months left on its 4 year lease and ready for lease take over! Anyone interested?
http://www.leasebusters.com/en/details.asp?ID=125636

Make Toyota
Model Tacoma EXTENDED CAB 2WD w/Extended Warranty
Body style Pickup
Exterior colour Red
Interior colour Light Grey
Engine 2.4 L
Cylinder 4 Cylinder
Transmission Automatic-5 speed
Current kilometres 45000
Vehicle Features
Front air conditioning Power windows
Power door locks Cloth seats
Split bench seat 15 inch steel wheels
All season tires AM/FM stereo + CD
CD changer Dual front air bags
Anti-lock brakes Traction control
Limited slip differential 48/100000kms extended warranty
Roadside assistance Short box
Bed liner Sliding Rear Window

Lease Take-Over details
Leasing company Toyota Credit
Monthly payment, before taxes $365.15
Monthly payment, incl. taxes $408.97
Original down payment$2,000.00
Security deposit$0.00
Purchase Option at end of lease$9,870.00
Total Kilometre allowance96258
Excess km charge0.10
Original lease term (months)48
Lease expiry date 05/05/2013 (M/D/Y

Canopy

Yes..It is a wonderful example of his amazing work.

Unfortunately John passed away earlier this year. The truck has been sold but the canopy is now available for sale.

Can you give me an idea of what you think it would fetch. It is on Vancouver Island in BC and I would sure like someone to enjoy using it -It would be a fitting celebration of John would if his work got out into the world instead of sitting here on the island.

toyotasrule

100 Posts

Unfortunately John passed away earlier this year. The truck has been sold but the canopy is now available for sale.

Can you give me an idea of what you think it would fetch. It is on Vancouver Island in BC and I would sure like someone to enjoy using it -It would be a fitting celebration of John would if his work got out into the world instead of sitting here on the island.
Wow, very hard to hear that. I have no idea what that would be worth, but I'm guessing it would be more than a standard canopy would be as it's a one-of-a-kind, handmade job. Not sure, but $800 to $1000 is what I might expect to pay for it. (edit: there is no back to it, so that probably loweres the price)

What what the specs for what it will fit on exactly?

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts

I'm very sorry to hear about this loss, not sure when it was but my deepest sympathies go out to all who knew and loved him.

Just from seeing this project it looks like he's got a great skill for this. I grew up in Washington state and one thing that I miss is the cedar trees! We don't have them in Texas like that at all.

Last edited:

Canopy

Wow, very hard to hear that. I have no idea what that would be worth, but I'm guessing it would be more than a standard canopy would be as it's a one-of-a-kind, handmade job. Not sure, but $800 to $1000 is what I might expect to pay for it. (edit: there is no back to it, so that probably loweres the price)

What what the specs for what it will fit on exactly?
This canopy was originally built for a Ford midsize truck, but is also good for any midsize. It fits the Tacoma perfectly!
Its such a showstopper, so many people used to stop us and want to admire it . Quite the piece...I would love it to be out there again!!!Let me know where you are and if you would like to come see it.

Related Content You Might Like: