• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Buying a Camry

Sigrid

I'm buying a Camry later this year, would anyone give me a tip? I'm considering the 2011 if I would be getting the car nearing the end of 2010. But the 2010 model seems nice, especially the XLE. The mileage on the 2010 seems tested already so right now it's on the winning end. I'm not sure as to how the 2011 would perform though.

1 bad tacoma

100 Posts
Don't know too much on the camry but if its anything like the other models toyota puts out they usually don't change much just some interior and exterior styling the new 11 models should perform the same as the 10 models its all up to you and what you want. You probably would get a better deal on a 2010 model than a 2011 do to they will be trying to push the 010 models to get them off the lot to make room for the 2011

5.7yotafan

100 Posts
I haven't seen anything about the 2011 camrys but if they aren't out yet they probably will be very soon. We bought my wife an 09 corolla and we got it in Feb. 08 so they tend to sell next year models early in the year.

Sigrid

Thanks for the responses! It's greatly appreciated. I think would go for the 2010 one. Thanks again

Toyota Girl

100 Posts
Did you get the Camry, wonder how you like it. I need a 2nd car to commute with during the week I think.

SurferBoy

Everyone I've known with a Camry absolutely loves theirs. I have heard that they get beyond great gas mileage.

Related Content You Might Like: