• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Bridgestone Dueler H/L 422 Ecopia (265/60R18) Tire Review

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
So I'm about 18 months and 20,000 miles into a set of Bridgestone Dueler H/L 422 Ecopia tires on a 2010 non-Toyota crossover vehicle and honestly I can not say enough good about these tires.

Bridgestone Dueler HL 422 Ecopia.jpg

I'm VERY Satisfied with my set of Bridgestone Dueler H/L 422 Ecopia tires
For what I use them for, mostly city driving with some occasional heavy towing and I have actually driven them from Dallas all the way to Southern California and back ... then a year later over the Pensacola, Florida and back.

Moreover, they're quiet, they're smooth riding and they handle fantastic. We had a lot of snow and with my AWD vehicle I had no problem keeping traction on take-off and was driving around people who were slipping and sliding and getting stuck.

bridgestone-dueler-h-l-422-ecopia.jpg

Tire Description

From the factory they say that this is an all-season, Light/Medium Truck tire. The first Ecopia tire was designed specifically for CUVs and SUVs, which is the Dueler™ H/L 422 Ecopia and if offers low rolling resistance without sacrificing performance on wet surfaces (this is true, it does very well on wet surfaced). Also, because of its fuel-saving tread compound, this attractive all-season tire actually does helps achieve better fuel efficiency (I just have no clue how this works though).

Tread Wear
Like I said, I'm over 20,000 miles and the tires still look and handle fantastic. From looking at the treadwear, I'm sure these will last until at least 60,000 miles and maybe even more.

toyotasrule

100 Posts
So they're quiet, that's a good thing for a highway tire but usually you have to give up traction to get that as they harden the rubber for more miles and less bite.

Related Content You Might Like: