• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Body lift kit help

budman0204

Hi everyone,
I need to put a 2" body lift kit in my 02 tacoma prerunner. On th front coil springs, does the truck need to be on a lift or can I remove the coil springs/shocks on the ground to install the front spacers?

1 bad tacoma

100 Posts
First and foremost are you doing a body lift or a suspension lift and yes you can do it on the ground but you are going to need a jack to lift the front end up to get the coil spring out trust me. By the way welcome to the site and if it was me for the same price or maybe a little more I would have gotten the toytec 3 inch suspension they make very good stuff I had one on my 05 trd sport till I got my fabetech 6 inch lift. Check out my photo album on my profile and you can get an idea on what it would look like

Last edited:

TruckRider

Mechanic
1000 Posts
Hi everyone,
I need to put a 2" body lift kit in my 02 tacoma prerunner. On th front coil springs, does the truck need to be on a lift or can I remove the coil springs/shocks on the ground to install the front spacers?

Hi! any updates, Did you get this figured out? How did you fix the issue so far?

Related Content You Might Like: