• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Best replacement wheels and rims for Sequoia

DaniMolo

TTC Chicks
I am posting this on behalf on my mother.. She has got a 2013 Toyota Sequoia.. She isn't the carefullest of drivers I have to admit, and well, her wheels and rims seem to be pretty knocked about at this stage..

She knows nothing about replacing, same as me really, but luckily I have this forum.. :)

Could anyone suggest good replacement wheels and Rims for a 2013 Sequoia ? will surprise her by picking up and installing a new set someday this week when she's out!

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Well, if it's just one then I would recommend getting an OEM replacement wheel for the one that's damaged. Never want to be out on the road with a wheel/tire combination that's not seated properly.

Now, if you want to get her an upgrade, that's a different subject. What trim level does she have currently? I assume that the Sequoia is used as a daily driver?

DaniMolo

TTC Chicks
Well, if it's just one then I would recommend getting an OEM replacement wheel for the one that's damaged. Never want to be out on the road with a wheel/tire combination that's not seated properly.

Now, if you want to get her an upgrade, that's a different subject. What trim level does she have currently? I assume that the Sequoia is used as a daily driver?
Yeah I will go for an upgrade this time..

her trim is PLATINUM 5.7L V8 4DR 4X2 , Sequoia 2013 .. hope this is what you mean?

yeah it is a daily driver, 40 miles minimum per day, 5 days a week..

thanks for your help again, if it wasn't for this forum, I'd be forever clueless about this area..

shaka

I have an 04 Sequoia and I'm going to upgrade to the BBS wheels that come on the FJs. I've also seen them on 06 Sequoias and Tundras.

Attachments

shaka

Going to by the rims Monday up in NC from a guy. Getting the tires from my local Toyota dealer. Gonna work some OT to get the rubber.

Related Content You Might Like: