• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Best lift option for me??

mcnair327

I have a 06 tacoma sr5 4x4. Im willing to spend around 600 or so on a lift. I want to get around 3" inches of lift and put what I can as far as tire size. Do not need anything for hardcore offroading Ill be 95% on pavement.. I been looking at bilstein 5100's for front but thats only 2.5" of lift up front. Maybe ome in front?? Ill probably go with the toytech 3" aal's for the rear. what should I do in the front to get about 3"?Any suggestions???

Last edited:

1 bad tacoma

100 Posts
I have a 06 tacoma sr5 4x4. Im willing to spend around 600 or so on a lift. I want to get around 3" inches of lift and put what I can as far as tire size. Do not need anything for hardcore offroading Ill be 95% on pavement.. I been looking at bilstein 5100's for front but thats only 2.5" of lift up front. Maybe ome in front?? Ill probably go with the toytech 3" aal's for the rear. what should I do in the front to get about 3"?Any suggestions???
i had the toytec 3 inch under mine and loved it i didnt get the aals for the rear i got blocks instead but its a very good lift for the money thats what i would buy if i was you. very easy to install your self you just need a spring compressor to do it. for tire size that depends on what rims your are going with. now toytec has adjustable coil overs for there lift but if you are looking to spend aropund 600 dollars i wouldnt go that route.

here are some pics of my 05 tacoma with the toytec 3 inch lift

and if you ever deside to go with a 6 inch lift you will get the taco lean which is the driver side is a taste lower than the passenger side and there is nothing you can do about it with out spending more money just thought i would throw that tid bit of info in there.

also you get about 1/4 inch more lift with toytec than you do with procomp

Last edited:

1 bad tacoma

100 Posts
I had the spacer kit cause when I got mine toytec didn't offer adjustable coilovers if they did I would have went with those instead of the spring spacer

Related Content You Might Like: