• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Best all terrain tires

jaybtty

Hi I was wondering if anyone could recommend the best all terrain tire. Gotta put some new tire on my T100

tacorunnerxds

Hi I was wondering if anyone could recommend the best all terrain tire. Gotta put some new tire on my T100
It really depends on how much you wanna spend. I've ran bfg's, nittos and wranglers and been happy with them all as far as a smooth ride and good grip go.

Toyota Girl

100 Posts
You say all-terrain, but what are you mostly going to be into? Snow? Mud? Sand? Rock? Wet pavement with leaves all over the place?

suncomb1

I run the Dick Cepek Fun Country II Radials. I used the Armstrong Norsman Radials for many years until they went out of business. The Fun Country II radials have almost the same tread pattern as the Norseman. I off-Road raced, cruised Daytona Beach, Mud Bogged, Sand Dragged, High Speed Highway traveled, etc with this tread pattern for 30 years. They are quiet at high speed, can be aired down really low, give great traction in mud and snow, really can take a beating but give you better then 60,000 miles of use.

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Sand and rocks. Ok. What type of budget do you have pet tire ... or at least for the set mounted and balanced.

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
For $1000 for a set of for you should be able to set yourself up nicely with just about any of those depending on size.

What's the replacement tire size?

Related Content You Might Like: