• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

MY RIDE Badass Toyota Tundra Photos

Hayes48

Ya the tacoma looks good. I know a lot of people that have Fabtech lifts and never have any problems.

1 bad tacoma

100 Posts
the only problems i have heard people having was the fabtech shocks where wearing out too quick. i gotmit figured that when my shocks wear out im going to upgrade to the adjustable coil overs by fabtech

Hayes48

Thanks I will post more pics soon. I am having a n-fab prerunner light bar put on with 3 8" hella black lighs coming soon.

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Glad to have it on the site. I promoted your post to be on the front of the site too as an article, great truck.

Hayes48

It was a couple months worth of modifications. Cost was the biggest. The lifts for the new tundras are expensive. All in all about 10k in it but turned out great. The wheels tool months just to get in was debating the black wheels but they turned out great.

1 bad tacoma

100 Posts
Mine is a big head turner do to the town I live in I was the first to take a 05 and jack it up 6 inches. I like when ui pull up next to a taco that is my year or newer and watching them just stare lol hell I have been sitting at stop lights and had offers to buy my truck lol

5.7yotafan

100 Posts
Mine is a big head turner do to the town I live in I was the first to take a 05 and jack it up 6 inches. I like when ui pull up next to a taco that is my year or newer and watching them just stare lol hell I have been sitting at stop lights and had offers to buy my truck lol
You should take the money and run buy you a tundra!!!

1 bad tacoma

100 Posts
You should take the money and run buy you a tundra!!!
when i get my next tacoma you will see why i dont want a tundra when i dust your azz then you will be ready to get rid of that tundra.and dont ask what im going to do too it you will find out when all you see is tail lights growing furthur furthur in the distance

ToyotaPitty

100 Posts
sweet looking ride. I love all the talk too... nothing like friendly banter between Toyota lovers! Always a great way to start the day, listening to the bantering.

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
I still wonder how long it took and what the total $$ invested is. Any ideas?

Related Content You Might Like: