• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Bad Speaker in new Tundra with Entune premium sound?

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
One of my speakers is rattling already. Could it be blown out or just loose? I'll get a sound clip asap.

Since im at 1500 miles on the truck im not sure if it's from sitting on the dealer lot for so long and now that i'm driving daily it's loosened up, or if there's a defective speaker.

It's not a huge issue and i know the truck will see 300,000 miles but it's really annoying. I thought i had something loose in the center console, hard to pin down a rattle.

15420343843476033637405100416386.jpg

Last edited:

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
Nevermind, the wife left her hairbrush in the side door pocket. :rolleyes:

Rattle is gone.

15420342677495620285227206884453.jpg

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
Saved an embarrassing phone call to set up a service appointment.

rickc5

Our back yard
Staff member
100 Posts
Community Leader
Same type of thing has happened to me a few times. But, the rattling speaker in our new Highlander (back in 2015) was a real issue. The dealer put some foam/felt back there (sub-woofer) to stop the rattling.

toyotasrule

100 Posts
what's ironic is that the more premium the sound system is the easier it is to notice issues with the quality of the sound. theres a bigger margin of error in a junky sound system before you notice problems come up. as for the hairbrush, guilty of that myself, anything that gets into the door pockets thats plastic on plastic will vibrate around with decent bass

Related Content You Might Like: