• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Arlington Texas Red Light Cameras

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
There's a big push to get rid of the red light cameras in the city of Arlington, Texas. Honestly, I hope they go away as I think they're a massive eyesore and I'm sick of seeing a <FLASH> bright as the noon-day sun anytime anyone is even close to going through a red light.

Here is a supposed red light that I ran. I downloaded the video from the website but it's such poor quality that how can you tell anything? Plus, I want my day in court, so if they're going to charge me with something I should be able to appeal.

tbplus10

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
Your wish might be granted soon all throughout Texas, theres a bill thats been sent to the house as of this afternoon.
It looks to have a good chance of being passed.
I dont know the full range of the bill but part of it covers leaving camera's on tollways.
Before I fully commit Id like to see the whole bill, nowdays politicians worry me with the crap they try to hide between the lines.

tbplus10

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
I do believe he smacked them on tha azz with that question.
Was that one officer removing his mike in a "I dont wanna play this game any more" or disrespectfully fidgetting with his uniform while being addressed by an elected state official?
I really couldnt tell.

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
They got voted down and they've already been removed. Good riddance to those eye sores.

Related Content You Might Like: