• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Are you a gamer?

Brad

100 Posts
I have to say, I'm a huge gamer myself and generally play the old school games from years ago such as Doom and the older Gran Turismo's. I think the newer generation of consoles and games aren't as good as older versions, which is exactly why I stick with my PS1/PS2.

Are you a gamer? Do you prefer old school or new school games?

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
It's funny how much things have changed, but how much they have stayed the same. I have to limit how much my kids get to play on the Xbox, and then it seems like there's more than a million ways to waste time on tablets and mobile devices as well.

Plus, all of the online games, I play "TheHunter.com" a lot actually.

PaleoMama

Staff member
TTC Chicks
100 Posts
Community Leader
Life-long gaming chick here ;)

I grew up playing everything from D&D, Magic the Gathering and other card games, console games, computer games, MMORPG, etc. Now I help my kiddo out with her tablet games. I just recently stepped down from being the founder/leader of a Top 10 alliance/guild in one of the online Game of Thrones games. Real life calls... heading back to school to get my Master's ;)

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
Life-long gaming chick here ;)

I grew up playing everything from D&D, Magic the Gathering and other card games, console games, computer games, MMORPG, etc. Now I help my kiddo out with her tablet games. I just recently stepped down from being the founder/leader of a Top 10 alliance/guild in one of the online Game of Thrones games. Real life calls... heading back to school to get my Master's ;)
Congrats on the educational goals.

It's a little surprising how much tablets have taken over. This mobile revolution is right up there with the wheel, the printing press and the microchip in terms of cultural significance.

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
Like what? The only pc game I play anymore is the aforementioned the hunter.

Xmsteel

Like what? The only pc game I play anymore is the aforementioned the hunter.
Just about anything. Mostly FPS games.

Favorites are Half-Life 2, Fallout Series, Borderlands, and I'm starting to get into 3rd person open-world games such as Sleeping Dogs and Just Cause 2.

Brad

100 Posts
Just about anything. Mostly FPS games.

Favorites are Half-Life 2, Fallout Series, Borderlands, and I'm starting to get into 3rd person open-world games such as Sleeping Dogs and Just Cause 2.
Have you tried Rust yet? That's one of the best games I have played.

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
Kids are in playing xbox now as they have not been on much this summer and we're getting rain.

Related Content You Might Like: