• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Are there any paint protector options on the Toyota RAV4?

TruckJunkie

I am curious if there are any paint protector options for the Toyota RAV4. Is this something you can get through the dealer?

DIY2013

Toyota does have a paint protector option available for a number of cars. Here is the front bumper paint protector:

There is also one available for the hood and fenders.

BR789

It is a nice option to add an extra layer so that you have some added protection when traveling especially. I can't tell you how many little chips I have from running down the highway and big trucks pass by throwing rock. I wished this had been offered to me about four or five years ago.

lanebandit

This protection can be some pretty tough stuff. It will help to keep your car in better shape over time. I am not sure if you ever have to replace the film once it is in place, but it helps provide an added layer of protection.

Buster

Paint repairs can be expensive unless you know someone who does the appropriate body work. This is especially true with custom colors. Using the paint protection film can be much like buying a little added insurance per se.

BamaKaren

TTC Chicks
100 Posts
How much will the paint protector run you? It seems like a good idea, but I don't know whether it is affordable.

Hoovie

I reckon that could be the 3M VentureShield that Toyota have OEMed? Should be a bodyshop pretty near you who would be 3M Certified to install VentureShield I'd think :)

Related Content You Might Like: