• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

ANY ONE OUT THERE??

Status
Not open for further replies.

MSXrunner420

why doesnt anyone reply to my posting..
i told my buddie i posted a "TOYOTA TRUCK CLUB MONTHLY MEETING"

BUT NO-ONE'S UP FOR THAT IDEA?????? WHY??????

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Sorry, I'm in Texas. We just made some changes to the site so that it will appear higher in the search engine rankings. Keep posting and other will join and will post too! :)

MLTigger

This site doesn't seem too active. I am not sure how old it is but it seemed to be ofline the last week or so. I am in Indiana so a drive to Cali for a club meeting would take a long time LOL

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
I launched the wise in 2005 and got it up and running, but no content. I redid the entire system in the past three months so now the forum-system is state of the art and we are working hard at building content and activity. let us know what we can do better and let us know if you want to help out.

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
We need to get the regional forums on here hopping and maybe even help to support some regional meetings. :) Maybe pay for the coffee and donuts! haha

1 bad tacoma

100 Posts
People sign up and never come back also they don't post anything in the introduction that's why it looks like there is no one on here I try to sign in everyday to see any new post and normal it aint nothing except for the post the admin puts on of trucks and parts that are for sale o
n ebay

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
Yeah, it justs takes like 10 regular members and it will keep itself going.

ToyotaPitty

100 Posts
well lets see if we can get a meet together but thing is i dont think there are too many members on the east coast
That's because all you west coasters are too afraid of the cold, ice and snow! :) that's why you don't see too many supped up cars and trucks around here. The ice and salt just kills them. Plus, with a jacked up truck, it is kinda hard to keep your balance in an emergency situation, which there are many of when it decides to rain on a 10 degree day. Gotta love ice...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Related Content You Might Like: