• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Any Good Car Wash Pics? (Sorry Ladies...lol)

toyotasrule

100 Posts
I wasn't sure if there is a thread on here that is appropriate for this. I'm sure this forum would frown upon nudity. However, I wonder if we are allowed to post car wash pictures on here, such as with women in their bikinis washing a Tacoma, but not too revealing? Is that acceptable for this forum? LOL (If so, does anyone have any good pics of this?)

Oh, but I suppose for the women it would be only fair if they were allowed to post men in their swimming trunks and bear chests. LOL

GregH

I think I just saw a thread in the Coffee Shop section of this forum about topless car washes. If the ladies want to post pics they probably should too to get back at us guys for being naughty.

Lester

My wife probably wouldn't like it if I was looking at topless women. But, she doesn't seem to mind as much if they are in bikinis.

toyotasrule

100 Posts
My wife probably wouldn't like it if I was looking at topless women. But, she doesn't seem to mind as much if they are in bikinis.
Yeah, my wife says look (but not too long) and never, ever touch. LOL She admits to having her little crushes on celebrities and such so were almost even. :)

Related Content You Might Like: