• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Any cool new aftermarket items for Toyotas out there?

MD_Weems

100 Posts
Just curious with some of the upcoming changes to a few models as well as some of the latest changes to 2010 and 2011 models if there are any cool new aftermarket items for Toyotas that are out there?

SurferBoy

Right now, I've been mostly looking at seat covers and kayak racks for my toyota. I have found some new seat covers that incorporate LED lights into the seat covers themselves. You can hook the covers in to your car's lighter and then the colors pulse with the radio and such. I'm going to order some, they are just too cool. Ebay has them pretty cheap.

redneckgirl

TTC Chicks
I don't care if they look ghetto, I have always been a fan of the lights you can plug into your cigarette lighters and you can have them pulse to the music. The come in light bars as well as strings and you can normally find them at walmart.

GearHead

100 Posts
I don't care if they look ghetto, I have always been a fan of the lights you can plug into your cigarette lighters and you can have them pulse to the music. The come in light bars as well as strings and you can normally find them at walmart.
Weird musical lights are fine I guess, although I wouldn't put them in my truck.

redneckgirl

TTC Chicks
the lights aren't musical, they just rise and fall with the bass of your music or they also have a switch so you can have them on steady and dim them to the brightness you desire. I'm also a fan of light up pedals and tireflies lol. I have been ever since i was a kid.

GearHead

100 Posts
Ah I see. Never heard of any of that stuff. Maybe I need to get out more. What is a tirefly?

balihaisen

100 Posts
Shops have a lot of it. Depending on your taste of design, they can always do anything and almost everything. You'll never identify your truck, just like a palstic surgeon, they can give your truck a total facelift.

danstpierre

100 Posts
Yeah.. visit your local shop, talk to some guys there, make new friends, and hang out with them. You'll learn a lot in terms of tools, techniques, and design from them.

Related Content You Might Like: