• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Another Thought: What Ads Appeals the Most According to You?

toyotasrule

100 Posts
What kinds of truck ads appeal to you the most. I know for instance it is widely known that pretty ladies in truck ads seem to appeal to many people, but I wonder if this is really true. I mean, sometimes seeing the truck ride through rugged terrain and still making it shows power to me. For other people perhaps it might be showing a family riding safely in the truck that would be most appealing. What do you think?

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
yeah, this is the million $$ question anyhow. I think Toyota has done an excellent job in letting Toyota Motors USA handle the advertising for this market. They knocked the ball out of the park with the "Swagger Waggon" video series last year or the year before. They've got some great truck ads/commercials that have done quasi-viral as well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ql-N3F1FhW4

GregH

This Swagger ad is a clever one. It features the family, but in a fun way instead of drudgery-as if having kids and a wife is actually enjoyable. LOL

Lester

Don't get me wrong, it is nice to see pretty women in ads. However, they are not necessarily going to sell me a vehicle. I have to read the specs before I buy.

tarheel

I don't think they expect people to just buy the truck from the commercial, they just want people to go look at the truck more. I think from that angle, they were pretty successful.

TruckRider

Mechanic
1000 Posts
I like the video.. Thanks for sharing

yeah, this is the million $$ question anyhow. I think Toyota has done an excellent job in letting Toyota Motors USA handle the advertising for this market. They knocked the ball out of the park with the "Swagger Waggon" video series last year or the year before. They've got some great truck ads/commercials that have done quasi-viral as well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ql-N3F1FhW4

Related Content You Might Like: