• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

About To Purchase 2000 Tacoma Sr5 Trd 4x4

Ryan C

Hey everyone, I'm about to purchase a 2000 tacoma 4x4 trd. It's a salvage title, but I've taken it to a friend's body shop and they said it's not a bad deal for what they're asking "$7,000". Its had right front damage. New bumper. headlight. Fender. Passenger door. It's got a120k automatic. it and ran great when I test drove it. Just looking for some friendly adevice about why I'm buying. Anything is helpful.

Attachments

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
It's going to be harder to sell it, so if you want to keep it long term and you can see what happened to it and that it was repaired properly ... it's not a bad deal. Sometimes the salvage title is just because the cost of repairing it at the time was just too much for the value of the vehicle, even though it's still able to run and not be unsafe.

Jarred

100 Posts
Howdy! Truck still looks good. Little higher to me but who knows if everything is solid on the inside.

Toyota Girl

100 Posts
Hey everyone, I'm about to purchase a 2000 tacoma 4x4 trd. It's a salvage title, but I've taken it to a friend's body shop and they said it's not a bad deal for what they're asking "$7,000". Its had right front damage. New bumper. headlight. Fender. Passenger door. It's got a120k automatic. it and ran great when I test drove it. Just looking for some friendly adevice about why I'm buying. Anything is helpful.
Did you end of getting the truck?

Related Content You Might Like: