• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

93 Toyota xtra-cab?

mojo22

I'm looking for any insight on the market (not BB) value of a 1993 4x4 xtra-cab Deluxe (before they were called Tacoma) in good condition. It has 197,000 on it, but the engine was replaced (on the head gasket recall in '99) and has about 65,000 on it.

I haven't had much luck finding any good comparisons in the local area (North Florida). Any input would be helpful.

Thanks

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
I did a quick search and I was able to find these things all over the place. Because it's a TOY and becuase it's 4x4 and extended cab, you'll be looking at something like $4k or better for it. Each market is different, I'm in Texas and that's what I would expect out here.

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
I found some more. Average asking price is actually in the $5k range.

mojo22

Thanks for the reply. $5K is about what I was thinking and my searches have be comparable. Although it appears you were able to find more volume. Toyota trucks always seemed to hold their value. Thanks again for you efforts.

GearHead

100 Posts
It's probably cheaper now, down around 3-3.5k but Toyotas do hold their value surprisingly well, even with extremely high mileage because they are so reliable.

Related Content You Might Like: