• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

85 4x4 For Sale

Rik

Hi all,
Not sure where to post this so forgive if this is the wrong spot. But I have an 85 extra cab 4x4 for sale. It has tons of upgrades/repairs. The guy that had it before me got it out of Texas and it had no rust. All the body rust is from Ohio winters the last 8 yrs. He built it for rock crawling. It has NO frame rust as these trucks are known for. Ive had it a yr and need the money for another project. Ad text is below.

This is an 85 Toyota xtra cab Pick up 4x4. Arguably the best year of Toyota pick up. Last year for the solid front axle and first for fuel injection. 22RE 2.4L has 213k miles, starts every day, 5 speed manual W56 transmission. Kenwood CD/MP3 player. It has the good gear driven transfer case. Originally a Texas truck the frame is super clean and previous owner painted it when he installed the 5 inch lift about 4 years ago, Neither I nor the previous owner have ever taken it offroad like it was built for. Great brakes vented larger land cruiser disc's with bigger calipers and stainless steel brake lines front and rear. It has a Trail Gear rock crawler lift kit front and rear with new leaf springs, shackles, bushings and mounts. Previous owner also installed Toyota Elockers in the front and rear axle, just need wired. IFS steering box along with Trail Gear crossover steering. Custom long travel front drive shaft. Bilstien 5100 shocks front and rear. P/O rebuilt the front and rear axles with Marlin Crawler bushings, bearings and seals. Warn hubs in the front. Tie rod ends are 92-97 land cruiser. Brake rotors are 81+ fj40
Brake pads are 86-94 4runner 4 cyl. P/O put in an aluminum radiator, starter, head gasket, timing chain, fuel pump, K&N drop in filter. Tires are Cooper ST 32x11.50x15 on steel rock crawler wheels. Oil gets changed every 3k with Mobile1, uses very little oil. Its a good solid truck. The only thing I've done to this since I've owned it (1 yr) was a new clutch master cylinder, slave cylinder and a muffler.

Asking $3500

Attachments

Last edited:

Related Content You Might Like: