• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

82 Toyota 4x4 Value

Toyota4X4_NC

How's it going? I'm looking for some advice! I'm looking at purchasing an 82 4x4. The truck runs, good tires etc. It's got about 200k on the truck. There are several rust sports on the bed, some are all the way through. Sorry i don't have any pics right now. Just curious how much is the truck worth? Thanks for all the advice.

Pics would help but what state and how's the frame in maine some rust on an 82 would probably mean needs floor of cab frames borderline and brake lines . just be Sure to look at every thing and nagotiate your best.good luck

ToyTrucker

It's worth whatever you are willing to pay and seller is willing to let it go for. I just picked up my free 81 today from the original owner!

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
How's it going? I'm looking for some advice! I'm looking at purchasing an 82 4x4. The truck runs, good tires etc. It's got about 200k on the truck. There are several rust sports on the bed, some are all the way through. Sorry i don't have any pics right now. Just curious how much is the truck worth? Thanks for all the advice.
Did you ever purchase this truck?

Related Content You Might Like: